Well, I wish I had great pictures to go along with this tale but unfortunatley you will have to create your own visuals. The morning started great, Ansley came down and told me she really wanted to ride her bike to Maggie Moo's. To backtrack, Ansley learned to ride a two wheeler just last night. So I said we were not going to to go Maggie Moo's but maybe McDonalds for a late breakfast. So before I knew it she was dressed and ready at 8:15 (meanwhile Ellie and Aliya were still asleep).
So I got dressed and went out to the fridge in the garage to get a drink and POW a glass beer bottle falls out and hits the floor into a million pieces. I spent the next 25 min cleaning all of that up. Next we all got ready and have a great bike ride(walk for Aliya and I) all the way to McDonalds. It was a great success! I was so proud of how everyone listened and we made it there boo boo free. We enjoyed breakfast and a little rest time and headed back toward home. The ride back was just as great and when we go to the tunnel that goes under the road the girls decided to do a few rides down the big hill leading to the tunnel. They were having a lot of fun!
To backtrack again on the way to McDonalds we noticed the tunnel under the road smelled like horse poop. We found a huge amount in one big pile and laughed about it because just a few days ago I saw a mini horse pulling a man in a small cart on that same path. I was sure it was from that horse.
So they finished going down the fast hill and into the tunnel...Ansley was so proud she turned to smile at me and you guessed it. She rode right through the middle of the horse poop mound. Poop splatters up on to her bike and all over the tires. There was a large amount that just stuck behind the seat. The smell was horrible!!!!!!!!! Ellie and I bust out laughing and Ansley cries. However, I give her credit she got back on and finished the ride. So after my morning of cleaning beer and broken glass I got to clean horse poop off of a bike.... Memories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment