We did it! The dance recital 2010 is over and for the most part it went well! We all survived the costume and hair do changes and made it on stage for all 7 numbers. I was a bit bummed not to be able to enjoy watching the recital, but I did get to see the girls numbers from one place or another. Ellie shined and knew every move perfectly and Ansley did a wonderful job and had the best smile. I felt good knowing that they had practiced every day and were very prepared even if one of the dances went a little crazy. The girls had fun and we so happy that a lot of family came to watch. Ellie is continuing with dance this summer, but Ansley has decided to try gymnastics instead.
We are proud of them and look forward to next years recital!
No comments:
Post a Comment