Well, we decided this year to have a joint party. I figured that way there would be no jealousy, and for the most part it worked! The girls had a fantastic time. We asked everyone to wear their princess dresses (although, Ansley refused as you see in the pics. She wore her school dress and would not even let me comb her hair) . We hired a woman to come and run the party, she was Sleeping Beauty and she also brought Ariel. It was a huge hit with all the girls and it was non stop dancing, games, tea parties etc... for 1.5 hrs and all I had to do was take pictures. What a great deal! We finished the party with cake and a dance train of screaming through the house. Everyone enjoyed themselves and it was well worth the money. I chose to not open gifts at the party because I figured Ansley would have trouble because she would not get exactly what Ellie got. I was right...we opened after everyone left and Ansley had 1 major fit. I think she was just tired. It was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment