Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Day of School







Wow, it came so fast! We have now completed our first week of school. Ansley is in morning Kindergarten and Ellie is a full day 1st grader. Ellie was just ecstatic to learn two of her best friends and our neighbor were in her class. It really made the start of school exciting for her. Ansley has made two new friends so far and is very happy about it. She does make friends easily so I am not worried. I have noticed that she has been more emotional at home since school started. I am just hoping that levels off as she gets into the daily routine. They are both so cute and eager to learn. We are all looking forward to a great year!

1 comment:

natalie said...

They look so grown up. Are you happy that you decided to send Ansley to kindergarten? I think GC did such a great job preparing them.

Got the sticker exchange. We were out of town. It has been crazy with school starting. I will try to have them do it this week.