Ansley had a great first day of Pre-K. She eventually told me all about her day and I know she had fun. There are just a few familiar faces in her class, but I know she will make new friends quickly. She asked me a few minutes ago if she had school tomorrow and when I told her no, not until Thursday, she was not happy. I could not believe she was asking to go again tomorrow, I guess that is a good sign. I did notice she was pretty tired this afternoon so she will have to readjust to school and the schedule.
I think I used 1/4tank of gas driving the schedule today, but I will get used to that too. We drove to Ellie's school then down to Ansley's, then back to get Ellie, then back to get Ansley, then to a friends. Whew... Although it will be a lot better once we move into the new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment