Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Wednesday, 2nd week of School
It is the second full week of school for Ellie and Ansley's pre-k has not started yet. Ansley and I have done an assorment of things to keep entertained, but we drop Ellie off at 8:30 and no stores are open (a main source of entertinment for us) until 10am so we play. I am well versed in American Girl dolls, puzzles, tea sets, painting, coloring...you name it. I do enjoy the time we have just the two of us and she does too! When 11am rolls around and we pick up Ellie they are both so excited to see each other. It has just been an adjustment for us to have school everyday. Ansley will start her school on Tuesday and she seems excited about going. We went to see her teacher yesterday and she was very impressed with the toys in the room so I have my fingers crossed it will go well. She likes school, it just usually takes her a few weeks to adjust.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment