Sunday, September 7, 2008

House update 9-7-08



The drywall is up and mostly finished in the whole house now. It does look much different. It is nice to have the rooms look like rooms so Ican start to picture where furniture will go. The girls said they liked it better before the drywall was up because they could see from room to room. Ansley said she wants to put her bed right by her door so she can see across the hall to the baby's room.


On the baby front, we have made it to 30 weeks now. It still seems so far away, but I realize we are closing in on the house being finished and having a new baby. These are both changes I welcome. I am getting tired of apartment living and looking forward to having more space.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that my mom forwarded me the pictures from Elle's Libby Liu party, and I thought they were absolutely adorable! I loved Elle and Ansley's poses--very fabulous I'm glad they had so much fun!

Love, Stephanie