Monday, September 15, 2008

Ellie Turns 6!





Ellie had a fantastic 6th birthday. We had three celebrations and she loved every minute! The day started with breakfast at McDonalds before school, then she got to be on the school TV announcements, which made a big impression on her. That night we went to Texas Roadhouse, Ellie's choice, for dinner so she could sit on the saddle and have them sing Happy Birthday!

Saturday we had a great family party at Nana and Bubba's. Ellie had so much fun playing and opening her gifts. Thank you to Nana for hosting and to everyone for coming and being so generous!

Finally she had a small friends party at Libby Lu. The girls had so much fun, they are definitely girly girls. Both of them had a hard time getting away from the mirror all day, especially Ansley. I attached a few pictures from the event. I can't believe she is 6 (I say that every year :) )
Ellie is such a wonderful, smart little girl! We really enjoy her everyday and can't wait to see what her future will bring. We love her so much and know she will continue to bring us joy.





1 comment:

John McCauley said...

Looks like a good time. I can't get over how much Ellie looks like you. Hope all is well and that things go good with the delivery in a few weeks. Take care. -John