Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of school 2010




We survived the first day of school. I still find it hard to believe that we have a 1st and 2nd grader. Ansley came home just raving about her great day, she loved every minute. I think she really felt like a big girl eating lunch at school and having the all important 2 recesses. Ellie was happy too, but spent the first 15 minutes telling me all the bad things about her day. Once she got that out of her system she seemed pretty happy with her teacher and how the year ahead would go.

They were both just starving when they got home. I guess I had forgotten about that. Ellie ate an entire bag of popcorn by herself in a short period of time. I don't think they eat much of the school lunch.

I am looking forward to a great year ahead, I think both girls have good teachers and friends in their classes. Now lets just hope there is not a lot of homework....

No comments: