Ansley's 3rd Birthday
Ansley's 4th BirthdayI seemed to have forgotten to post Ansley's 6th Birthday....so it is out of order. Ansley finally turned 6!! She has been waiting and waiting since all of her friends had already had their birthdays. Being the very youngest in her grade makes the wait seem longer. I understand completely since I was even younger than she is in my grade. I think I turned out OK and she will too I am sure :)
Ansley had a drawn out birthday this year which she did not mind one bit. She had a birthday play date with a friend, Nana over one afternoon with gifts, a small celebration on vacation, dinner and gifts with Grandma, Grandpa, Marilyn, and Tom, and finally a friend party on her birthday. It really was a great week, Ansley LOVES the attention so it served her well. She got a lot of great gifts and loves them all. The majority of her friends got her some type of craft, so our entire dining room is covered in craft parts and partially done projects. She and Ellie have really had a lot of fun with that.
Ansley is such a fun loving, sensitive, stubborn, and strong willed little girl. She has a way of being so very loving and so very mean in a matter of minutes. I think as she grows up she will have no trouble getting her point across and navigating the world.
Happy 6th Birthday Ansley, we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment