Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zoo


Rick joined the girls and I for a trip to the zoo on Tuesday. It was a beautiful sunny (and very windy) spring day. We got there early and beat a lot of the crowd. Aliya was not feeling too well, so it was a short trip, but we were happy to be there together. We saw most of the animals and of course the dolphin show. On the way home we stopped and had lunch at a restaurant where we could sit outside. It was a nice family outing!

I was discouraged that we were not going anywhere for spring break at first, but in in the end it has been nice just letting the girls be home and play in their PJ's. We have planned 1 activity each day to keep us happy, but have just hung out at home most of the time. I suppose it is prepreation for summer!

No comments: