Thursday, January 8, 2009

Aliya 2 months




Aliya is now two months old, where did the time go? She has not grown much since birth though. We took her to the Doctor on Tuesday and she has finally made it back to her birth weight plus 1 pound. Maybe she will end up being the little one of the family.

She is going through a fussy time right now and not sleeping very well at all. I am hoping it will all turn around soon. Besides that she is very alert and cuddly. We all love to hold her and try to make her smile. She does not smile a lot yet, but we have seen a few each day. She really likes to smile for her sisters. I tried to capture it, but it is hard because she gets bug eyed when she sees the camera.

2 comments:

natalie said...

I love this picture of Ansley looking at Aliya. Babies are so precious and magical.

natalie said...

I love the picture of Ansley looking at Aliya. It is so precious. Aren't babies magical?