Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My First Blog

Welcome to my first blog! I don't know much about blogging so it may be slow start. Ellie starts Kindergarten tomorrow and I just can't believe how time flies. Today she and I went to meet the teacher and fill out some paperwork. I was surprised at how quickly she seemed to take to the room and her teacher. I am sure she will do great! I do wish that she got to ride the bus or at least walk to school with other kids though. I feel sad she is missing out on that experience. Some of her friends that have already started really enjoyed being at the bus stop and riding for the first time. I will put up some pics tomorrow of her first day!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Hey. I just started my blog today. I was just looking and random blogs and seen yours. I see its you and two little girls. Do you have a husband? I don't mean to sound nosey but I just didn't see anything about you having one in your blog. If not I know how it is. I'm 16 and haven't seen my father since I was in 7th grade. I'm going to 11th this year.