


Next stop DEA dance convention. This was a local convention where both girls got to compete. It was a good day for Ellie and her Troupe, they recieved Titanium for their production number "Recess". Ansley's group got a little confused on stage, but made it through and recieved Gold.
The next day they both had classes and had a great time. Ansley said she smiled so much her face hurt and Ellie was happy to be in the older classes for 9 and up.
Aliya got to come with me for the competition and she LOVED every second of it. She was dancing in the aisles and clapped for everyone. She would yell "Wu Hoo" and then turn to me and say "I wu hooed them Mommy". I was laughing so hard I had tears. When Miss Alyssa (her teacher) went up for an award Aliya stood in the audience and yelled for her and waved for a long time. It was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment