Sunday, January 22, 2012

Visit with Santa





Wow what a successful trip to visit Santa this year!!! Everyone was happy and excited, no one cried, and it was free to take my own pictures. I will definelty be back next year.
I took the girls right after the last day of school and we quickly got in line. It was not too cold thankfully so everyone was ok waiting. Santa made a grand entrance right on time and took his place inside the warm little house. When it was our turn we happily greeted Santa and all the girls told him what they wanted. I think Santa is getting old though because Ellie said she wanted a RipStick and he said "oh..lipstick sounds nice"... Ansley asked for a silly hair LaLaLoopsy doll and Aliya proudly asked for a "big Dora bakers kitchen". I think Santa listened beacuse all of those requests ended up under the tree Christmas morning :)

No comments: