Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ellie sings...





Ellie had two school programs in a row. She sang with her school choir Tiger Tuners one week. They did a great job for such a large group of kids. I am not sure Ellie will do choir again next year because she did not enjoy the weekly practice, however she did enjoy the pizza/candy party at the end :)





She also had a regular 3rd grade program. It was mostly singing, but a small group of kids were chosen to play the xylophones for Away In A Manager. Ellie was chosen to be an example for the other students because of her music reading and playing ability. I guess all those piano lessons are helpful! I am not sure why the children were asked to wear "country wear" for the Christmas program...I would think nice dresses would have been more appropriate but they didn't ask me:)


We enjoyed watching Ellie and are very proud of all she does. I don't think I could handle her crazy schedule. Thanks to everyone who always comes out to support her!

No comments: