We visited Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom along with Downtown Disney and the Grand Floridian. Having the dining plan allowed us to eat at a nice sit down restaurant each day. We had breakfast with the characters one day, and ate in the castle with the princesses another day. I think we rode every ride that anyone had any interest in and several of them more than once. The big girls loved Space Mountain and Expedition Everest roller coasters this year. Ellie even had her hands up on Space Mountain, that's my girl :) The older girls, Rick, and I dressed up and went to the Disney Halloween Party at night and were surprised by the crowd, but it did thin out later and we got to ride several things. I also took the big girls back to Magic Kingdom one night when it was open until 1am and we had fun riding as many things as we could in the dark!
Aliya loved the plane ride, the bus rides, "Seeking Booty", and being at Disney. She was not afraid of most of the characters and loved riding everything she could. She did spend some time waiting for us to ride bigger things, but Nana and/or Bubba were so nice to entertain her while they waited.
All of the girls loved having their faces painted (thanks Nana), hair wrapped, shopping and enjoying the whole experience.
I would go back every year if possible! Thanks to my family for putting up with my planning and talking about it for a year. I can't wait to start planning the next trip.....
No comments:
Post a Comment