Aliya at 2.5 years is so adorable and funny. I just can not describe the vocabulary and inflection she has at such a young age. There is not a day that goes by that I don't look at her and laugh in amazement at what she has just said or done. She is loving, affectionate, caring, empathetic, and stubborn as a mule. Right now she has to do EVERYTHING herself. I mean everything. If I bring her shoes downstairs for her she will take them all the way back up to her closet, set them down, and then pick them up and carry them down herself. She has to get in and out of the car herself, do her own seatbelt, pull out her own chair, etc...
Aliya still enjoys dancing everyday. Ellie is working on a new jazz dance and Aliya watches her very intently and picks up on the moves. It only takes her a few times through and she pretty much knows the dance (in a 2 yr old version). I do not want her to grow up anymore. She acts so much older than she is already...why can't they stay little?
No comments:
Post a Comment