Friday, December 10, 2010

Thanksgiving and Making Cookies






Ok...so these are a bit out of order again

Thanksgiving break was a lot of fun! Not only did the girls have three days off from school, but I had the entire week off! I did my best to study the first part of the week ,but from Thursday on I just enjoyed the time with family. The girls and I made Nuts and Bolts and cut out iced cookies on Wed. We had fun eating the dough and icing as we went, that's the best part right? Then Wed night we had pizza with the cousins. Thursday was traditional Thanksgiving at our Aunt and Uncles house. It was great to see my cousins and spend some time together and the food was great!!

Friday...one of my favorite days of the year! Bethany, Stephanie, and I made it out to the line at Target by 3:30!! None of us really had to have anything, but the thrill of the chase is what makes it fun. We then met Mom, Marilyn, and for her first trip Kayla, at 5am at the mall. After a lot of shopping we had a nice lunch at the Cheesecake factory at 10am. I was very tired, but it was so fun! It is the little things in life that make you smile.

Upon returning home I found all of the Christmas decorations upstairs and ready to be put up. I was happy Rick did this so I didn't have to. We spent the rest of the day and the next decorating. It was such a nice break from school for all of us :)

No comments: