Well, we have gotten out the little potty's for the start of Aliya's potty training. She has shown some interest, but not too much. The day I got them out she wanted to try it, so I set the potty up in the bathroom for her. She picked it up and carried into the kitchen to set up right where the action was. Ellie got her a book and she sat there for quite a while. The next day she wanted to go again and actually went!! We were thrilled! A few more days passed and she decided to go again, but this time it was #2. After she finished she stood up, turned around, looked in the potty and said " look a sausage in there". I laughed until I cried, it was so funny. Now she always refers to her poop as sausage..."mommy, sausage in my diaper"
Two is such a fun age!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment