Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Julia Bday

Fancy Nancy glasses the girls picked out for me!


Well getting older is really not any fun anymore....but I did have a great birthday celebration. I came home from class on Friday night (the night b/f my bday) and found a note with a balloon on the garage door. I read the clue on the note and followed it to the next one and the next and the next. Each clue had a present with it, we all had so much fun with the scavenger hunt. The girls were so happy and so was I...thanks Daddy! The next morning we went to breakfast at Bob Evans. It was delicious and filling!
That evening Rick cooked steaks and Mom cooked the rest for a nice dinner at Mom and Dad's house. I loved all of the great new clothes from Mom and Dad, Marilyn and Tom, and Bethany and Mike. I got a new purse with money from Nana and Bubba, and Rick got me a new vacuum and is finishing the mud room. (I will be sure to post pics when it is done....can't wait!!)

It was really a fun family day...I will just pretend I am not any older :)

No comments: