The girls elementary school had their first Tiger Trek 5K a few weeks ago, so we signed up and went. Originally we were all going, but in the end it was just the older girls and I. I think that worked out for the best since we ended up running the entire way....(ok we only did the 1 mile family run).
We had fun and got to see a lot of friends from school! I was very surprised that the girls happily ran the entire time. I assumed it would be more of a walk, so I carried my Diet Pepsi can with me to the line up thinking it would be no problem. As the "gun" went off to start the race we all started running and pretty fast. You can picture me with the can of pop right....I will remember that next time.
It was fun and we look forward to doing it again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment