Monday, May 18, 2009

Playing in the rain



It was raining the other day, as it does most days, and Ansley decided she really wanted to walk to pick up Ellie at school. Without discussing it with me she went to her room got dressed and then came down stairs and found the hats and gloves. The final outfit is shown above, but she was determined we were walking to school in the rain. I made a deal with her that we could drive most of the way and walk the rest, so we did. Ellie was quite surprised to see us walking up in the pouring rain. Then they wanted to walk home, so they did and I followed behind them in the car. The stayed out in the rain for an hour and had a great time. I suppose when you live in a state where it rains daily you have to make the best of it!!

No comments: