Friday, May 1, 2009

Ellie 6 1/2 and so inquisitive


Ellie is such a big girl now. She is almost finished with Kindergarten and is more than ready for 1st grade. She is very into reading chapter books and loves to go to the library to pick out new ones. Last week she started and finished three chapter books! I know she did not get her love for reading from me, but I am happy to encourage her.
We went to the Children's Museum recently with Grandma and to my surprise Ellie was very interested in the Dinosaur exhibit that she used to be afraid of. She read all of the information plaques and even watched the video on how Dino's became extinct very intently. After watching she gave us her reasoning for how they died and why.

I am so happy she is growing up and has a love for learning, but of course sometimes miss my little baby!

No comments: