Friday, February 13, 2009

My Bumbo...by Aliya



Well if you have been to my house lately you will have noticed all of my fun things to sit and lay in. Let's see, there is the swing, pappason chair, play mat, play gym, boppy, bassinet, crib and now I have recently been placed in a soft purple thing my Mom calls the Bumbo. It is interesting, but I am not quite sure what to do in it yet. I just sort of bobble my head and stare. I am wondering if this is what I am supposed to do. My big sisters always say "put her in the Bumbo Mom" as if I am supposed to be doing something in there. I just don't know. If you have any ideas let me know, until then I will just continue to sit and stare....

1 comment:

Nana said...

From Ansley: When you are in the Bumbo, just look at us and smile. I love you and my whole family.