Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aliya 3 1/2 months...where does time go?





Aliya is now about 3 1/2 months now. She is very cute and smiley when she is well rested and fed. The girls love playing with her now that she reacts to them. She really loves her big sisters :) I am really enjoying dressing her up in all of the cute clothes she has gotten from family and friends! She spends a few days a week in the car driving all over taking the girls to their activities and school. It is a great chance for her to nap in her favorite place, her car seat. As I type this she is sleeping on my lap and she now stretches all the way across, she is growing so fast. Now if only she can sleep more at night...my goal is to get up less than the 4 times a night I get up now!

No comments: