Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

As I type this it is June...wow I have not done a very good job at keeping up this year.  I will do my best to remember the events of the season!

We had the annual weekend at Nana and Bubba's about a week before Christmas.  We always enjoy spending time with the family, great food, and of course presents.  The kids are getting older, but the excitement is still in the air as they wait for time to open gifts!  Everyone got things they had hoped for and loved seeing what their cousins recieved.  Thanks Nana and Bubba for another great Christmas!!

We spent Christmas Eve/Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's along with cousins and famiy!  The food was great and just being together was my favorite part.  Santa came in the morning and then we had Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas the next morning.  Santa came thru for all the girls with American Girl dolls, Ugg boots, baby strollers, clothes and lots more things.  Grandma's gifts the next morning were equally as exciting!  It is a fun time and I always look forward to it!  Thanks Mom and Dad, can't wait until next year!






















No comments: