We flew to Tampa and Rick surprised me with a Mustang convertible rental car...so fun!! The weather was perfect and we enjoyed to drive to Punta Gorda stopping along the way to see a few beaches and eat outside! We stayed the first night at Susan and Ron's condo overlooking the water, which was great! The second night Rick surprised me again and we drove to Sanibel Island and stayed at an awesome hotel with amazing views and pools. I enjoyed a massage at the spa and then we took a dinner cruise that evening. It was one of the best days I can remember for sure! (oh and I forgot to mention he got me an ipad the night before we left). We then toured all around Sanibel and went back to the condo for two more days where we ate out, shopped, and swam. It was a much needed break from reality for both of us!!
Monday, February 25, 2013
Florida!!
Rick and I were so lucky to get away to Florida without the kids for 4 days!! Thanks to our parents for helping with the kids, it is not easy getting them to all of their activities dressed, fed, and on time:)
We flew to Tampa and Rick surprised me with a Mustang convertible rental car...so fun!! The weather was perfect and we enjoyed to drive to Punta Gorda stopping along the way to see a few beaches and eat outside! We stayed the first night at Susan and Ron's condo overlooking the water, which was great! The second night Rick surprised me again and we drove to Sanibel Island and stayed at an awesome hotel with amazing views and pools. I enjoyed a massage at the spa and then we took a dinner cruise that evening. It was one of the best days I can remember for sure! (oh and I forgot to mention he got me an ipad the night before we left). We then toured all around Sanibel and went back to the condo for two more days where we ate out, shopped, and swam. It was a much needed break from reality for both of us!!
We flew to Tampa and Rick surprised me with a Mustang convertible rental car...so fun!! The weather was perfect and we enjoyed to drive to Punta Gorda stopping along the way to see a few beaches and eat outside! We stayed the first night at Susan and Ron's condo overlooking the water, which was great! The second night Rick surprised me again and we drove to Sanibel Island and stayed at an awesome hotel with amazing views and pools. I enjoyed a massage at the spa and then we took a dinner cruise that evening. It was one of the best days I can remember for sure! (oh and I forgot to mention he got me an ipad the night before we left). We then toured all around Sanibel and went back to the condo for two more days where we ate out, shopped, and swam. It was a much needed break from reality for both of us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment