Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ellie turns 10 three times!!!

Wow did Ellie have a birthday this year!  Two big parties and a family party...whew.  I guess you only hit double digits once in your life:)  Her first party was a pool party with all of her dance friends, old and new.  She moved up to a new group this year and we wanted to include everyone.  It was a great party, all the girls had fun and Ellie felt special for sure!
We then celebrated her actual family with family at home.  Rick took her out to an early breakfast before school and that evening we went to Olive Garden with Nana, Bubba, Grandma, and Grandpa.  After dinner we came back for gifts and Oreo cake!
A few days later she had a sleepover with friends from school.  The girls were pretty good, I think they finally made it to bed about 2am.
All of the parties were fun and she ended up with more gifts than a girl could ever need.  I think next year we are going back to 1 party!













No comments: