Friday, July 27, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I planned a mini trip for Spring Break this year.  We drove to Brown County and stayed in a cabin.  The cabin was connected with the Hotel that had a large indoor water park.  We spent the first day touring the area, hiking, and playing on the swingsets.  After checking in we went to the water park and the kids loved it.  It had a lot of things to do for all ages.  We did not love the cabin though, it was very rustic and moldy and smelly.  We decided to only spend one night there, so we finished exploring and swimming and took a family vote.  The decision was made to go downtown and spend the night there next.  We did that and went to dinner and a family movie.  It was a fun mini vacation.  
After returning home the girls and I along with Mom went up the lake cottage for three more days.  It was nice to get away.  



















Maybe Florida next year...nah I doubt it...

No comments: