Well I think this is where I left off from the last post, but things may be a bit out of order for a while:) I never found the picture software despite my extensive search, so the pictures are not edited as I would have liked...oh well.
Both girls got to compete in the Rising Star dance competition a few months ago and it went pretty well. They competition was crazy packed! There were about 40 studios there and that made for a lot of compeition for our girls. Ellie's group did well with Platnium for their tap and High gold for Jazz, 4th place overall in their division and a special precision award. They went home happy! Ansley's group of 17 did well for their first time to compete. They got gold for their number, but no placement. We were very proud and thought Ansley did a fantastic job, I think she is born to perform.
It was a crazy two day weekend and a lot of driving, but it is always fun for the girls and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment