It was a nice quiet Mother's Day this year. I loved waking up at 7am to the girls giggling and putting out their gifts for me. They could not wait to show me what they had made in school. The flowers and cup from Ansley were beautiful, and the flower pot, seeds, and card from Ellie were perfect. We had a nice breakfast and headed out to church. After church Rick gave me the option to do whatever I wanted, but I decided I really wanted him to start working on the swingset, so we did. The weather stayed nice and he was able to get some of it done.
That afternoon all of us and Mom and Dad went up to Susan and Ron's for dinner. It was nice to celebrate with everyone together. We played outside and visited, had great food, and yummy dessert.
I enjoyed the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment