Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!!




Well the weather men actually got it right, we did get quite a bit of snow over the last day. Rick spent the morning snow blowing while the girls played. Aliya had her first trip out in the snow and she was not to sure what to think. For the most part she was happy, but unable to move in all her gear. The boots I put on her were 2.5 sizes too big, but they were all I had. She really only took a few steps in the snow.

After snow blowing Rick took Ellie and our neighbor sledding. The entire family was all dressed and ready to go, but Ansley decided to throw a huge fit and I ended up staying home with her and Aliya. Ellie said she and Maddie had the best time sledding and even ran into one of her best friends there. It has been a fun day for Ellie. As I type this she is outside again playing. Ansley is asleep going on 2.5 hours now. I guess she was just really tired.

No comments: