Sunday, October 19, 2008

House update 10-18-08



The house is almost done! We have our final walkthrough this Friday morning. All of the grass and landscaping went in at the end of last week and it really looks good. I didn't get the best picture because I took it out the car window, but you get the idea. We will be busy packing the next two weeks and then the big move begins!
On the baby front, we have an ultrasound on Thursday and will be down to a little less than 4 weeks. I am still hoping to get moved in and somewhat unpacked before she comes. Hopefully that will all work out. It is a little crazy having a baby and moving into a new house within a few weeks of each other. In some ways it makes it hard to enjoy either one. Wish us luck!






No comments: